Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Coast to Coast Travels of Julie Tuesday

FAQ ~ Join Now ~ Learn More ~ Hear More

Mialisia Jewelry display
On August 11, 2013, I held my first  Fashion Event in Orange County, California.  The guests were having fun, trying on and creating styles with my Mialisia jewelry display pieces, then one guest asked if she could purchase the Julie Tuesday from my display.  She was leaving for New York the next day and said it would go perfect with everything.  I said YES, and she left the Fashion Event that day with Julie Tuesday and even ordered a few more pieces to be shipped to her home.  The next day she was off to New York to see her daughter.
Eileen Thiessen with her daughter Jamie
A few days later I received an email from her. It included this photo and note letting me know that Julie Tuesday is staying in New York, and asked me to please order another so she will have one when she returns home.  

You see, her daughter fell in love with it, and as moms so often do, she took it off and gave it to her. And Eileen's new Julie Tuesday was waiting for her when she returned home.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great story... and sounds like something my mom would definitely do =)

    ReplyDelete